My client is a strong ship manager based in the North of England that is purchasing a fleet and expanding their functions.
They are in search of an experienced Commercial Manager with business development and chartering experience in wet or dry market. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new project within a Ship Owning company.
This positon will report into the project CEO and will liaise on a day to day basis with the Operations Manager
- Manage the growing venture
- Charter the new owned fleet and be responsible for formulating new clients
- Recommend and implement Commercial Management procedures
- Identify business development opportunities
- Develop new company project and brand
- Promote company through various mediums, website and media publications
- Project management experience
- Work closely with investors to advise and provide market information
Previous Commercial Management experience in both dry cargo and tankers including operations is an essential requirements.
This opportunity is a progressive role with lots of responsibility in assisting the start-up venture. The suitable candidate must have ship operations, chartering and management experience and is looking to live and work in a secluded location.