Western Bulk is a leading freight trader and dry bulk shipping company, operating on average more than 100 ships. In 2011 we carried more than 32 million tonnes of cargo calling at more than 600 different ports. Western Bulk Shipowning currently owns/controls 11 vessels, of which 5 are sailing and 6 are being delivered between 2012 and 2014. We strive to deliver the highest standard of service through persistent focus on quality, safety, flexibility, and reliability.
WESTERN BULK IS EXPANDING
We are seeking an experienced applicant to join our Chartering team with the following qualifications. The position will be in our Singapore office:
- 5 years' experience in either brokering, chartering or trading
- Experience fixing vessels and cargoes
- An understanding of trade patterns and commodities
- Ability to develop business and relationships with clients
- Can negotiate and conclude charter party terms
All applicants need to have the following attributes:
- Organized and assertive commercially minded person
- Team player
- Very good negotiating skills
- Excellent written and spoken English / 2nd language an advantage
- Singapore/EU/EEA working entitlement or eligibility for same
Western Bulk can offer you a dynamic environment, competitive salary and benefits. Our employees are our biggest asset and we expect excellence from each of our 96 staff located globally.
Please submit your application including a thorough cover letter and CV, latest March 9th to firstname.lastname@example.org with the header "WB Chartering - Singapore".
Questions concerning the positions may be submitted via email or by phone +47 23 13 34 00 / +65 6622 0300.
All applications will be dealt with confidentially.