This job is no longer available
My client is a well-known ship owner that is successful in all markets, looking to expand their dry bulk operations team.
· Arrange bunkering and vessel supplies
· Schedule vessels
· Monitor dry bulk fleet
· Understanding of dry market and Atlantic trade routes
· Responsible for operator 5+ vessels
· Liaise with charterers/brokers
· Excellent communication skills
The desired candidate will have recent relevant experience within the dry market eg: has sailed, worked as a shipping administrator or shipping graduate that has the right to live and work in the UK.
This position is a junior opportunity suited to an entry level shipping professional looking to develop their career as an operator within a global ship owning company.