Senior Technical Superintendent LNG
A well respected international manager of specialist LNG vessels seeks a Senior Technical Superintendent, based in the South East. You will be responsible for the full technical management of an assigned fleet of vessels. Your main responsibility in this role is to act as the key liaison between ship yard and owner when it comes to regular maintenance, budgeting, reports, and repairs. International travel will be required on occasions for example on scheduled dry docks.
You will also attend regular management meetings, and will be responsible for recruiting and developing senior engine room staff for maximum efficiency
Ideal candidate specification
- Chief Engineer Class 1 COC required (Steam or Motor)
- Experience working with gas ships is preferred LNG/LPG
- Relevant shore based experience in a similar environment
- Professional qualifications in an engineering or relevant discipline
- Very organised, flexible and an excellent communicator
An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate, including key benefits
The company have a very comprehensive training and development scheme, so your career will continue to grow & progress organically within the organisation
To apply for this position you must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
To apply use the Apply button or speak to Lee Hayward on 02392 228251