This job is no longer available
My client is a traditional ship owner that own and operate a varied fleet specialising in Dry Bulk vessels. They are in search of a Ship Operator to be based at their headquarters in Germany.
- Scheduling 5-9 Dry Bulk vessels
- Invoicing and voyage calculations
- post fixture co-ordination
- Previous experience in a Dry bulk shipping company
- Detailed understanding or direct experience as a Ship Operator
- Strong computer skills
- Post fixture experience is essential
- A Shipping or Maritime related degree would be preferable
- Basic or fluent German would be an advantage
- Right to live and work in the EU
This opportunity would provide a step up for a junior Dry Bulk Commercial Assistant, Researcher or Operator and the prospect to be part of stable owning company.