This job is no longer available
Southernpec (Singapore) Co.,Ltd. was founded in 2005, the core business which is Crude Oil, Fuel Oil, Oil Products, LNG and Chemical Products Trading, the total annual operating is over 2 million tons, the total sales is over 2 billion USD. Southernpec as a major energy traders in Asia, the sales of fuel oil always be the top 7 import suppliers in China.
Southernpec (Singapore) Shipping Co., Ltd. was founded in 2009，the scope of primary business is FSU(Float Storage Unit) and bunker supply in singapore. the company possess of bunker supply licence, bunker barge operator licence as well as SB Licence for bunker barges. at present there are 3 vlcc which DWT is 289180mt,290000mt and 289100mt respectively, total capacity is nearly 900000mt. there are other 4 bunker barges which dwt is 4600mt, 4600mt, 4999mt and 7000mt respectively. in 2010, company achieved the handling volume in bunkering services 5,000,000 mt.
• With both shore and tanker and STS rich experience.
• Excellent spoken and written English ,VLCC captain background.
• Job responsibilities include planning and monitoring daily cargo and vessel safety operating, transferring.
• Familiar class/flag/registry regulation and comply with shipping company’s internal management system.
• Guide the junior superintendents and other office staff and navigation vessel crew
Interested applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org