This job is no longer available
Southernpec (Singapore) Co.,Ltd. was founded in 2005, the core business which is Crude Oil, Fuel Oil, Oil Products, LNG and Chemical Products Trading, the total annual operating is over 2 million tons, the total sales is over 2 billion USD. Southernpec as a major energy traders in Asia, the sales of fuel oil always be the top 7 import suppliers in China.
Southernpec (Singapore) Shipping Co., Ltd. was founded in 2009，the scope of primary business is FSU(Float Storage Unit) and bunker supply in singapore. the company possess of bunker supply licence, bunker barge operator licence as well as SB Licence for bunker barges. at present there are 3 vlcc which DWT is 289180mt,290000mt and 289100mt respectively, total capacity is nearly 900000mt. there are other 4 bunker barges which dwt is 4600mt, 4600mt, 4999mt and 7000mt respectively. in 2010, company achieved the handling volume in bunkering services 5,000,000 mt.
Operation Department Deputy Manager
• Solid experience in monitoring day to day operations and performance of company owned fleet of FSU and bunkering barges and navigation tankers and actively accommodate the demands by chartering/operations.
• Active supports to the master/officers onboard our tankers is essential
• Good working knowledge of the main cargo types.
• Previous experience in dispute resolution and interaction with p and I/lawyers or good connection with Class/MPA/Customer etc.
• Basic understanding of marine accounting and capable of formulating and executing for business plan
• VLCC captain background and rich sts experience.
• Excellent speak and written English
• Simple Chinese language will be advantage to liaise with Chinese speaking client
• Familiar ISM/DOC /VSL vetting/navigation safety regulation/procedure.
• Be expected to give timely and business critical advice to the master/officers, operation head and operators, agents, be liaising to ensure the effective and efficient operations
Interested applicants should send their CV to email@example.com