This job is no longer available
A well established Offshore vessel owner / operator in Aberdeen, seeks a Technical Superintendent to start ASAP
Reporting to the fleet manager, you will be responsible for an assigned fleet of Emergency response vessels. The position will involve regular Budgeting, inspections, risk assessments, including planned maintenance and dry dockings..
Due to the nature of the vessel type and operations, regular monitoring and management is critical - to ensure vessels are available to respond immediately to any incident or emergency offshore, you must be an excellent communicator and attention to detail.
Ideal candidate requirements:
- Previous experience preferably working with similar Offshore vessels, as seagoing Engineer (Chief/1st Engineer) i.e. ERRV, OSV, AHTS
- Knowledge and experience working with regular repairs, drydocks
- Any newbuilding experience is also avantageous due to further growth
- Seagoing Class 1 Chief Engineer COC qualification
- Shore experience desired, but not essential.
To be considered you must have UK working entitlement - and be willing to re-locate.