This job is no longer available
Oman Ship Management Company S.A.O.C. (OMSC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Oman Shipping Company S.A.O.C.
As the Company is expanding, it is recruiting the following vacancy, at its Muscat Headquarters:
Position name: Maintenance Superintendent - Fleet Engineering Support
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Chief Engineer for 5 years or Experience as Ship Yard Repair Manager for 5 years.
- Proven hands on ability in the overhaul of all marine machinery.
- Proven skill in fault finding problems in ship plant and equipment.
- Proven ability in the control of repairs of machinery during shipyard.
- Experience of dealing with Class surveyors for CMS cycle items
- Able to direct and control ships staff or shore repair teams in maintenance projects.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Have passport which allows travel. Long wait visa restrictions not acceptable.
- Able to travel for prolonged period at short notice.
Please apply with your CV through our website, www.omanship.co.om, by clicking on our "Careers" page, and selecting "Current Vacancies".
Application deadline is 31 January 2013. All applications will be treated with strict confidence.