This job is no longer available
Oman Ship Management Company S.A.O.C. (OMSC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Oman Shipping Company S.A.O.C.
As the Company is expanding, it is recruiting the following vacancy, at its Muscat Headquarters:
Position name: Manager – Fleet Catering
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Formal Catering Qualification with extensive training in food storage, handling, preparation and service together with Health, Safety and Hygiene training.
- Preference will be given to candidates having sea-going catering experience in a senior role either as Catering Officer, Ship’s Purser or as a Fleet Catering Superintendent.
- A formal Teaching Qualification such as a Diploma of Education would be beneficial.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication and soft skills with a proven ability to work effectively with different nationalities and cultures.
- “Train the Trainer” Qualified and strong presentation skills
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills are essential.
- Ability to travel internationally at short notice and live and work onboard Company vessels for periods up to one month at a time.
Please apply with your CV through our website, www.omanship.co.om, by clicking on our "Careers" page, and selecting "Current Vacancies".
Application deadline is 31 January 2013. All applications will be treated with strict confidence.