This job is no longer available
Based in the Netherlands office, this is a key position required for supporting the Commercial Operations in the offshore support vessel (OSV) market. As a member of the International business development team, working in liaison with international, area and regional commercial, operations and technical departments you will be responsible for business development and client liaison, including chartering and tendering activities. The right to live and work in the Netherlands is a requirement.
The Company is in the final stages of evaluating a new office in the Netherlands in one of the major cities (The Hague, Rotterdam, Amsterdam)
The key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to;
- To achieve the challenging sales plans and revenue objectives as set by
- Undertake comprehensive and systematic market analysis and evaluation, both to benchmark activities with competitors and other relevant service industries and to identify opportunities for growth and business development within the offshore sector.
- Develop relationships and liaise with our oil and gas exploration clients and ensure that high satisfaction levels are achieved and maintained.
- Develop new and innovative services and solutions to customers current and future requirements.
- Assist with business tendering and chartering. Develop and present plans for tenders, budgets and forecasts for the Brazil, European and African business areas.
- Produce business plans for any new business opportunities that the
Company may wish to bid for within assigned areas.
- Ensure that Company, clients, legal and safety standards are adhered to
at all times, that the results of any client audit are carefully studied and in liaison with areas that recommendations are implemented.
- Ensure the integrity of the Chartering and business development activities.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Business Development/Marketing
Management position within the Offshore sector.
- Previous seagoing experience in a senior officer position in OSV would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the offshore commercial market including P/L
- MBA or equivalent business qualification with a Marketing preference.
- Able to demonstrate managerial/administrative/leadership skills.
- Ability to respond positively to customers in an effective manner.
- Demonstrates excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel to the operating areas as required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Other relevant information
- The ideal candidate will already be Netherlands based and live within easy commuting distance of the office or willing to relocate. No relocation package is offered.
- Annual Salary range Euro 60,000-70,000 per annum commensurate with experience.