Assistant Chartering Manager
GENERAL JOB INTRODUCTION:
Our client is looking to appoint an experienced break bulk vessel charter as Asst. Chartering Manger.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a leading dry bulk operator.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Maritime Studies or equivalent.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably with project shipping knowledge, and break bulk and project cargo experience.
• A team player and self-starter with an open mindset.
• In charge of all chartering activities which include conducting market research, monitoring the market, negotiating and fixing charter parties, calculating and pricing of shipping deals and positioning of tonnage.
• Assist project operation to book space for break bulk cargo
• Perform and monitor chartering tonnage
• Development of new customers base and business development of break bulk
• Monitor market trends and assess viability of possible business opportunities and provide recommendations to management for further course of action
REMUNERATION PACKAGE ON OFFER
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package, including a bonus.