This job is no longer available
Tasks and responsibilities
• Overseeing the day-to-day running of the Company vetting system for a group of allocated vessels;
• Assist SMT’s with guidance in preparation for customer vetting inspections, including attendance on board where deemed necessary;
• Preparation of corporate responses to industry vetting reports;
• Submission of incident reports to Customer Vetting Departments;
• Oversight of the maintenance of the Company database of defects raised by vetting inspectors and the production of statistics and trends;
• Monitor changes in OCIMF/Oilmajor’s/CDI requirements for communication to the fleet by means of Vetting Bulletins;
• Assist SPS with the preparation of training material for vetting and PSC inspections;
• Conduct Pre-Vetting Inspections, ISM, ISO, ISPS audits as required;
• Any other tasks, projects or analysis as assigned by the Fleet Manager Inter-European.
• Class I Cert. Of Competency;
• Qualified ISM/ISO 14001/ISPS Auditor;
• Relevant shore-based experience;
• Familiarity with the SIRE and CDI vetting systems;
• Proficient in MS Office and Access;
• Knowledge of company operations and interrelations preferred
• Good communication and organizational skills;
• Attractive remuneration package;
• Challenging working environment.
Looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to expand your skills in an international environment? Apply using the apply button.