Manager - Marine Technical
The Manger of Marine Technical ensures that the fleet’s repair, daily technical maintenance and operation, capital expenditure/refurbishment, preventive maintenance, equipment replacement and engineering operating policies, procedures and purchasing practices are in full compliance with the SMS.
- Valid Chief Engineer's License, or equivalent experience, preferably on cruise ships
- Fluent English language skills (Other languages a plus)
- Dutch-speaking would be an advantage
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Marine, Mechanical or Electrical
- Engineering or Naval Architecture. Master’s level preferred.
To apply for this role, you must have pre-existing EU work entitlement
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS