Technical Superintendent - UK
A great opportunity to join the fleet of a large, established multinational vessel owner.
In the role of Technical Superintendent, you will be responsible for all technical related issues. This person will plan for port state control and vetting inspections, communicate with the Ops group on day to day matters, and all scheduled drydockings. Our client is looking for someone with the following:
- Bachelors degree, maritime college
- Time at sea, Chief or First engineer ideally on container ships.
- Previous dry dock/ship repair experience.
- Work with class societies regarding vessel surveys and inspections
- Strong organization skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- A pre existing work visa.
In return for the above, you will be offered a generous base salary, potential for bonus, company paid holiday. This is a great opportunity for a senior engineering officer to leverage that experience in a shoreside role.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS