Fleet Deployment Analyst - Shipping Division (m/f)
2 days left
- Contract Type
The group CLdN is a Luxembourg based, multimodal transportation and logistic group. It operates dry bulk carriers (deep sea) and ferries (short sea), terminals as well as having its own trailers and container division.
CLdN ro-ro S.A. is a logistic service provider with its core activity in the industrial ferry traffic between the European continent, United Kingdom, Ireland, Scandinavia, Portugal and Spain. CLdN has a network of own terminals on both sides of the Channel, own vessels and a strong team of co-workers.
For the headquarter in Luxembourg (Grand Duchy of Luxembourg), CLdN ro-ro SA is looking for a Fleet Deployment Analyst (m/f).
- To have a leading role in planning, implementing, advising, liaising and overseeing all vessel movements.
- Monitoring vessel adherence to the above.
- Analysing all associated costs relating to vessel operations, with continuous assessment and improvements.
- Proactively advising on best, most effective schedule solutions.
- Report on variances to scheduling, advising of implications both commercially and financially.
- To optimise vessel deployment, by monitoring vessel type, crewing benefits / restraints and making recommendations to optimise.
- Liaison with all Ports, Authorities, Vessels and stakeholders to ensure all vessel movements are finely, precisely and proactively controlled.
There will be some out of hours communication. This will involve an evening/weekend “on call” rota system to deal with unforeseen vessel or berth issues and update the schedule and inform relevant stakeholders as required.
- be graduate/degree level or equivalent by experience
- have significant experience in a logistics operation with an analytical mind
- be able to work well under pressure
- have a high degree of flexibility and availability
- have good communication skills
- be able to work on their own initiative
- have good IT skills
- demonstrate proactive management of operational problems by logical reasoning
CLdN offers a permanent contract for a multitasking position in a dynamic and international company.
If you are interested, please send your resume and letter via the Apply button with reference «Fleet deployment analyst».
Apply for Fleet Deployment Analyst - Shipping Division (m/f)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly