Assistant Technical Superintendent (LNG)
5 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a leading LNG Ship Owner who is looking to recruit an Assistant Superintendent for their team in London due to fleet expansion.
As Assistant Technical Superintendent you will report into the Senior Technical Superintendent and Fleet Manager to ensure the safe and economic operation of the assigned fleet.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Monitor vessels Class and Trading Certificates and to ensure timely surveys
• Monitor and report vessels overall performance and consumption.
• Assist in compiling monthly/annual budget reports.
• Prepare maintenance, repair, spare gear and dry-docking budgets
• Ensure vessel planned maintenance is up to date.
• Approval of all repair and Dry-Docking repair specifications.
• Prepare repair and dry-dock specifications as required.
• Approve all invoices within agreed limits and in accordance with relevant budget.
• Review performance of suppliers as necessary.
• Participate in the inspections on appointed vessels and compile inspection reports based on SIRE format for at least 1 of the inspections.
• Ensure that necessary information/reports etc. are produced for the preparation of Insurance Claims.
• Oversee the bunkering of the LNG ships when required.
If you have sailed as Second Engineer on LNG vessels, have EU working rights, are fluent in both oral and written English and are interested in a shore based career within ship management then this opportunity is ideal for you.
If you fit the relevant criteria and would like to find out more, please contact Neil Mankey at email@example.com or apply online.