General Manager, 3476
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
General Manager sought by a world leading LNG owner/operator. This senior level appointment is a permanent role and will be located in Jakarta Indonesia. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the main function will entail the execution and development of the strategy as provided by the Board of Directors and in doing so meet the requirements of a challenging compliance environment, effective management of the company as well as ensuring profitable returns on the capital invested.
Red has been exclusively appointed to search for this vacancy and all applications should be sent to email@example.com whose Managing Consultant will then review your application.
In the event that another third party recruitment service provider submits CV’s as speculative introductions, these CV’s will be passed onto Red for processing. The third party recruiter will be advised that our client has an exclusive arrangement with Red and do not accept speculative CVs and therefore consider any CV’s received as gifts which do not bind our client to any fees. Such speculative CV’s will be forwarded to Red for processing.
Please send a Word version of your updated CV and kindly remember to include only one personal email address ON the document to ensure that it gets captured on our applicant tracking system.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Listed on the stock exchange in Northern Europe with investments in shipping, asset management and real estate, our client is a leader in the global maritime transport sector. The group employ staff globally, and with offices in Europe, South East Asia, the UK, Egypt and both South and North America they are well positioned to expand into the growing offshore marketplace. They are a world leading owner/operator of LNG related vessels.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
The successful applicant will have a Master’s degree in Business & Administration and/or law, alternatively a technical education with relevant LNG experience. The applicant will need to have been involved in the LNG industry for a minimum of 15 years of which 3 have been in a management role. Experienced in operating and managing LNG regasification units (FRSU) is highly advantageous, alternatively solid relevant experience from shipping company or Oil & Gas industry. Soft skills will include the ability to manage cultural diversity and have excellent English language and communication skills. International experience having either studied/worked abroad or work solid experience from a multinational company would be highly advantageous.
- Responsible for developing the annual budget, business plans and ensure the timely preparation/audit of annual financial statements of the Company.
- Initiate, develop and support the implementation of policies and procedures for the effective management of the company
- Manage the submission of documents for Board meetings and other stakeholders including compliance requirements.
- Responsible for the commercial management including managing the contracts with the customers and vendors/service-providers
- Ensure the validity of all Licenses/permits for the operation.
- Manage the Quality Assurance system to ensure all obligations under the Lease, Operation & Maintenance Agreement and other agreements are met.
- Serve as the primary contact person for all matters related to the ownership of the FRSU.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates that have the specific skills and experiences required to fulfil the responsibilities of the role will be contacted for a telephone interview by one of our consultants. Thereafter a detailed job description will be made available for discussion before CV’s are submitted to our client for review.
A market related salary in line with international standards for the LNG industry and commensurate with the level of experience is on offer.
Follow Red on LinkedIn
Apply for General Manager, 3476
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly