Döhle (IOM) Ltd currently has the following vacancies based at their Fort Anne offices in the Isle of Man.
Reporting to the Managing Director
• Ensuring regulatory compliance with respect to International, Flag, Port and Coastal laws,rules and regulations.
• Responding to cargo related queries, with respect to, loading, stowage, carriage and stability.
• Co-ordinating with Flag State in respect to vessel registration.
• Controlling and updating the supply of nautical charts and publications to vessels.
• Reviewing Charter parties.
• Carrying out safety and security inspections.
CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
• Master Mariner Class One Certificate.
• At least two years’ experience as Master on deep sea vessels. Great Lakes would be advantageous.
• Excellent command of the English language.
The above position will require worldwide travel on a regular basis.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please forward your CV to
Closing date for applications is: Friday 9 December 2016
Apply for Marine Superintendent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly