Regional Vice-President: Industrial - Singapore
Our client is a leading global supplier maritime industrial manufacturer. They are currently looking for a Regional Vice-President for their Singapore regional headquarters. This is a senior management position and brings with it all the benefits of a senior role.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, aptitude and experience:
- Strong business management with a high level of business development & strategic management acumen
- Master's degree in business or a related field
- Experience in the ports sector would be a distinct advantage
- A minimum of 10 years at a similar level of seniority
- Strategic management responsibility with an organisation exceeding 100 employees
- An engineering background would be an advantage
- Singaporean permanent residency is essential for this role
The responsibilities will be as follows:
- Responsible for the development of the company's management team and their performance
- Monitoring and update of the business's development plan
- Preparation and responsibility for departmental targets
- Leadership and management of major deals and management and development of key accounts
- Management of the company's leadership team.
In return, you can expect exceptional compensation arrangements.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS
Apply for Regional Vice-President: Industrial - Singapore
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly