Business Development: Territory Manager - Germany
This is a terrific opportunity for a marine business development executive to join a major, global marine engine manufacturer.
Our client is looking for someone to serve as the specialized point of contact for the company to provide support and guidance to key clients and their dealer network. The successful candidate will undertake the following:
- Assess market opportunities, competition, and market requirements in the development of parts and service sales strategies
- Grow dealer parts, service & sales and improve sales and marketing capabilities
- Provide support to dealer network regarding their needs in parts and service marketing areas.
- Promote and develop dealer training and seminars to increase parts & service sales expertise.
- Achieve annual parts sales targets
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A knowledge of commercial marine diesel engines would be preferred
- A university degree or equivalent
- Positive, outgoing personality
- Strong customer service skills
- Very good written and spoken English is essential and a further European language would be an advantage
- An effective communicator and influencer
- Good attention to detail
In return, our client will provide an excellent base salary, bonus program, and the opportunity to join an established industry leader with guaranteed career advancement opportunities for personal and professional growth.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS