Flagship Management is the world's leading maritime recruitment firm. Our staff are professionals with long experience in the global industry and come from a variety of commercial and technical maritime backgrounds. We are currently representing a leading global engineering firm in their search for a Business Development Manager for their Submarine Solutions team.
It is a significant opportunity for the right candidate, a person with some of the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Electrical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years in an engineering solutions business development role, preferably with some shipyard experience.
- Ideally some submarine propulsion experience and a strong knowledge of electrical systems aboard submarines.
- Fluent in German and English.
- A background developing business with yards and engaging in naval contracts would be a significant advantage.
The successful candidate will work with an interdisciplinary team of technicians and engineers and take responsibility for an incoming budget in excess of 100m EUR. They will use existing customer relationship and the company's sales team to develop new business.
In return for the above, they can expect an excellent salary and benefits, and significant career prospects with a global brand.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS