Turkish-speaking Shipping Analyst - UK
Credit Analyst - Reporting
This is an opportunity to join the world leader in shipping risk research. Our client is looking for a maritime professional with strong research skills to join their growing business in the UK. Our client business in providing counterparty risk intelligence to their clients trading globally across the maritime industry.
If you have a genuine, demonstrable interest in the global maritime industry, enjoy carrying out research and can build relationships and use them to deliver intelligence on a time-critical basis to their clients, you will really enjoy this environment. You will be preparing counterparty reports to short deadlines and lengthier research on an ad hoc basis. Our client is specifically interested in candidates with the following language skills: Turkish or Urdu or Arabic.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3 years experience in a maritime environment with a market research emphasis
- Proven academic track record with a top university (minimum 2:1)
- Excellent communication skills and be a persuasive communicator
- Sociable: a strong desire to develop your contact network in the shipping industry
- An attention to detail and excellent written English
- An ability to review large amounts of information and extract pertinent details
- A good understanding of the current economic environment as it relates to the global shipping industry
- An inquisitive mind: you should enjoy investigation and be compelled to 'get to the bottom' of a business situation/condition and report to client
In return for the above you can expect a rewarding career in a friendly, intellectually stimulating environment.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS