This is a terrific opportunity for an experienced Chief Engineer to take responsibility for our client's engineering simulator training.
The role involves the following:
- Delivering training courses for the tanker fleet
- Ensure that training courses are up to date and aligned with industry best practices
- Work with simulator software providers
- Develop and maintain relationship with external training providers
- Liase with flag state to secure recognition of training programmes
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Chief engineer
- Previous teaching and training experience would be a distinct advantage
- Strong IT skills- proficient in Microsoft applications
- Good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have an existing entitlement to work in the UK
In return our client is offering an excellent salary & accommodation.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS