Chartering Manager – shortsea/coaster/minibulk specialist
Based in Koch Fertilizer’s London office, reporting to the Director of Dry Bulk Chartering. The successful candidate will focus on voyage relet cargoes between 2k to 15k metric tons connected to the Fertilizer business.
- Calculation of freight indications.
- Negotiation of freight rates, terms and charterparties.
- Build an advantaged network of brokers/contacts.
- Develop a full understanding of the regional trade flow.
- Share fertilizer and freight knowledge internally.
- Provide backup to the operations and chartering team and logistics.
- Min 5 years experience in minibulk chartering within the European and/or Pacific market.
- Thorough knowledge of running voyage calculations and negotiation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English language).
Please forward your CV to Alex Ballard via the "Apply" button.