Vetting Team Leader
We are a reputable operating company headquarted in Limassol, Cyprus with more than 100 tankers. We are now looking to recruit a Vetting Team Leader
The main responsibilities will include the following:
· Responsible for the management of a process that ensures global customer acceptability of all fleet managed vessels. Actively support Fleet Operations and Marine personnel, ashore and afloat as well as all other business Units and corresponding customer contacts on an ongoing basis
· Maintenance of company database that contains all vessel related information, inspections, customer comments and the status of the fleet's commercial acceptability. To monitor and schedule inspections based on each Charterers' vetting inspection requirements as well as flag and port state requirements. Advise all stakeholder of the inspection programme on a timely basis.
· Assist Commercial Operations in managing issues with Charterers/Oil majors involving Vessel Screening; vetting and port state Inspections
· Maintain statistics and trend analysis reports for vetting and port state inspections. To discuss the analysis/trends report; proactively identify and communicate areas of risk with Top Management
· Be the focal point for all Customer and Oil Major Vetting and Assurance Teams. Will arrange and attend key meetings and conferences as required.
· Construct and review Vetting Responses and ensure consistency in standard and quality. Liaise with key stakeholders for thorough follow up and close out in a timely manner.
· Notification of major incidents to the relevant Vetting and Assurance Groups of Customers and Oil Majors
· Assist with post incident management and close-out of any incidents with relevant parties to ensure minimum commercial disruption
· Oversees the accuracy and timely submission of data into Q88 and OCIMF database
· Maintain awareness and knowledge of Time and Voyage
Charter Party vetting requirements for the managed fleet
· Maintain an overview of Customer and industry crew
experience Matrices and provide recommendations as required
· Assist with TMSA and ISM Audits
· Support the Emergency Response Team as directed
· Work closely with other departments to share best practices, initiatives and focus areas
· People management skill, analytical, problem solving, time
management and decision making skills
· Ability to respond positively to customers in an effective manner, and to represent the business effectively in external forum
· Demonstrates teamwork, interpersonal and communications skills
· Thorough knowledge and experience in Marine industry HSEQ practices
· To treat Health, Safety and Environment as Top Priority
If you are interested for the above position - please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference vetting.
All applications will be treated with in the strictest confidence.
No agencies please
More search results
Research Director, London
Simpson Spence Young
Tanker Operations - Denmark (Permanent)
Operations and Claims Executive (Permanent)
Head of Procurement (Denmark)
Senior Process Safety Consultant (LNG), England
Halcyon Recruitment Ltd.