Senior Sales Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION – SENIOR SALES MANAGER WITH TRADING EXPERIENCE
Title: Senior Sales Manager
Point of Hire: Stockholm/Europe and Americas, and Singapore/APAC
Required by: Q3 2017
Contact: Carsten Leth/Colin Hayward
Who We Are:
Chinsay (www.chinsay.com) is the leading independent SaaS platform for the end-to-end management of contracts in the global commodities and freight markets – multi trillion dollar industries. We were, and remain, pioneers in designing and building software for collaborative contract management - the space we occupy has some of the world’s largest companies, dealing with highly complex problems that are largely managed with centuries old workflows. You will work alongside our team of industry insiders and passionate technologists to deliver solutions that tame complexity and make the old way of doing things obsolete.
Chinsay is transforming the perception of what a contract is and how it can be used to drive value to all areas of an organization. We are front and centre in the movement to digitize trade documentation and facilitate digital supply chains.
We have ambitious plans for our technology and we seek passionate people with skill and tenacity to join our team and help us deliver our vision.
What You’ll Be Doing:
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. Your focus will be on the European and Americas or APAC markets, with frequent travel to prospect sites to demonstrate our platform and build relationships. You will be comfortable engaging at all levels of an organisation and have the ability to communicate a multi-layered value proposition with accuracy and confidence.
- Obtain traction and conclude sales to our main targets; the world’s largest commodity producers/traders and their counterparts
- Work through a sales process to move prospects along our sales pipeline
- Record and analyse prospect, market and technology data to improve sales performance
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending events and professional forums
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Trading experience within freight and/or commodities
- Excellent networks and contacts within the commodities or freight sector
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Interest in enterprise wide IT sales
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Highly motivated and driven
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent and developing & building relationships
- Ability to both understand and sell to customers’ needs
- Mandarin and other languages an advantage
- Stockholm/Europe and Americas
Europe: Carsten Leth
Singapore: Colin Hayward
Please send your applications via the "Apply" button.
More search results
Research Director, London
Simpson Spence Young
Tanker Operations - Denmark (Permanent)
Operations and Claims Executive (Permanent)
Head of Procurement (Denmark)
Senior Process Safety Consultant (LNG), England
Halcyon Recruitment Ltd.