Head of Open-Hatch / Box-Shaped Division
The d’Amico Group is an integrated Shipowner / Operator in the Conventional Dry Bulk, Open Hatch and Product Tanker markets. Headquartered in Rome, the Group currently operates a fleet in excess of 120 vessels and employs over 300 shore based staff in 10 offices around the world.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual to head our OHBS division and lead it to the next level.
With a core fleet of 22 modern handysize OHBS vessels, we are operating several trades focused on forest products, steels and pipes, non-ferrous metals and bulk commodities. The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic vision of OHBS Division, managing the global OHBS Team, development of the cargo book and expansion of the OHBS portfolio.
- have at least 10 years of experience as a Senior Commercial and/or Senior Chartering Manager with an OHGC or OHBS Carrier
- have considerable background and knowledge of global trade of forest products and other breakbulk commodities
- have in depth experience with managing parcel and semi-liner trades
- must be able to bring with them a strong network and client base, and have a proven track record of building relationships,
- fluent in English and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) and of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems.
If you are interested, please send your CV and covering letter to our HR team at email@example.com, quoting reference OHBS Monaco in the subject line.