Epic Gas Ltd., owns and operates a fleet of 41 modern and high quality fully pressurised gas carriers, providing seaborne services for the transportation of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and petrochemicals which serve the international gas supply chains of leading oil majors and commodity trading houses. We employ approximately 1000 seafarers and a multi-national team of over 115 shore-based staff.
Epic Gas invites applications for the position of
OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE – SINGAPORE OFFICE
- Provide the vessel with full voyage instructions, including the interpretation of important charter party terms, whether under a voyage charter, contract of affreightment or time charter.
- Liaise with and instruct head/local agent to load/discharge/bunker/special supply ports including obtaining port/berth information, estimated DA and maintain good record.
- Provide timely and accurate vessel updates to charterers/brokers and maintain good working relationships with charterers/brokers/agents/suppliers.
- Prepare invoices for freight/hire/demurrage and ensure timely collection of all receivables.
- Check and approve accounts payable for services rendered to the commercial team.
- Ensure voyage accounts and records within SHIPNET are always up-to-date.
- Administer operations related documents.
- A qualification in maritime studies such as the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in the operations department of a tanker company.
- A good working knowledge of Asbatankvoy and Shelltime 4 charter parties.
- An understanding of the importance of bills of ladings as a contract of carriage.
- Sound analytical skills and ability to work under tight timelines.
- Strong team player with the ability to work across the functional departments.
- A proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Seagoing experience would be helpful but is not essential.
- Fluency in a second language.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.epic-gas.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.