Junior Charterer – Aarhus
Faststream are working with a leading Multipurpose and Heavy-lift ship owner to recruit for a Junior Charterer to join their team in the European Capital of Culture, Aarhus.
This position involves the commercial development of our clients business within the wind projects industry and as a Junior Charterer, you will be at the forefront of this. The successful candidate will be given the chance to develop their chartering skills within a well-known shipping company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Offer ocean freight solutions for wind projects and related commodities.
- Building and developing relationships with customers.
- Liaising with the network of worldwide offices.
- Thoroughly understand cargo requirements to adapt to client needs.
- Full process involvement from tender to execution of the project.
This is an opportunity for a highly determined, goal orientated individual with the drive to succeed in a chartering role. The ideal candidate will have experience in chartering within the Breakbulk industry and looking to take their next step into a dynamic new role. This role may also be suitable for a candidate who has completed their traineeship within a shipping/freight forwarding business.
You must have the right to live and work in Denmark and background knowledge of wind turbines is preferred.
This position offers a competitive salary + benefits, depending on experience.