This is an exciting position with an engine manufacturer that is going to make a big impact on global markets with a exciting new technology. They are looking for an experienced professional with a background in sales to the offshore and leisure markets in the UK.
- Generate sales activity to existing and new customers
- Attend industry networking events to boost sales
- Assist staff in preparing requests for quotes
- Assist field personnel with any additional help
The successful candidate will have the following attributes and fulfil the following conditions:
- Based in the UK with an active network in the maritime industry: particularly the offshore or leisure segment
- Previous business development experience is essential
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good computer skills
- Team player and high-energy
In return you can expect an exciting development environment working with a product that is going to have a major impact on its markets and a good salary and commission structure.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS