Our client, a leading international provider of technology and software solutions to the maritime industry, is looking for an experienced Vice President of Sales to join their team. In this great Central London based role, you will manage the sales process and sales team, offering the company's suite of SaaS based applications and solutions to customers throughout the US, Europe and Asia. You will set sales targets for the team, identify areas of opportunity and set the business development strategy while managing the existing customer base. You have to be a team player, able to work with the rest of directors in the company to ensure goals are being met and profitability is maximized. We are looking for someone with the following:
- University degree in business or marketing, advanced degree preferred
- Prior experience in the maritime industry, must have a strong network of shipowners, brokers, traders and charterers, must be able to leverage your network into potential business opportunities
- Must have prior sales management experience, including setting KPI's and quotas, managing the day-to-day sales activities of your team. Must have experience managing sales people remotely
- Able to effectively work with the development group to identify and communicate customer needs and requests, able to work with the operations team to ensure that existing customers are happy with the product
- Relocation to London is available for the right candidate on local terms only, no expat opportunities
In return for the above, our client offers a generous base salary and bonus based on both personal performance as well as the performance of your sales team. As a part of the executive team, you are also eligible for profit sharing at the discretion of the CEO. The company provides excellent social benefits, paid holiday and contribution towards retirement.
This is a great opportunity to join a stable and growing international software company where you can leverage both your sales management experience and maritime background to enjoy professional and personal growth.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS