Vessel Manager: Dredgers - Belgium
Our client is recruiting an experienced maritime professional to manage the technical activities for its fleet of dredgers in world wide locations. Based in Belgium. The ideal candidates will have sailed in rank up to Chief Engineer on coastal or dredging vessels, hold a Master's Degree in Engineering and be comfortable working with multiple complex systems and problem solving.
The individual will be engaged in the following activities:
- Work with business development functions in a technical capacity to evaluate new opportunities.
- You work as part of a team, where you will be responsible for the coordination of technical mobilisation, maintenance and repairing activities the companies technical equipment.
- Provide technical support to the vessel operating teams
- Provide ongoing reviews of maintenance and dry docking
The successful candidate will posses the following:
- Experience in technical operations, particularly in dredging operations
- BSc Marine engineering/ industrial or civil engineering.
- Will have good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Knowledge of other languages is an asset
In return the successful candidate can expect an excellent salary and full benefits.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS