LNG Trader – EMEA
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the largest commodity trading houses in the world in their search for an LNG Trader – EMEA. They have offices on all continents and market a full range of global energy commodities in nat gas, crude oil, and most refined products; power, coal and emissions. They include all simple swaps, options and collar products; and also have the ability to price and execute complex option structures. They also have involvement in fundamental energy and power markets and value-added assistance to help customers design strategies that align with their specific business risks, including optimisation of forward pricing and seasonal trends.
• Enhance the development of trading strategies across EMEA
• Evaluation of new market opportunities across EMEA
• Provide analytical report on Energy markets
• Work closely with commercial management & functions to set up new LNG indicies and trading platforms as they develop while enhancing desk hedging and execution capacity
• Support the LNG team to manage, quote, hedge, and trade in markets that the physical book is exposed to
• Generate income from discretionary trading
• Adhere to the code of conduct and compliance standards in all of their activities
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of energy trading markets and trading instruments.
• Prior trading experience, in addition to prior experience in a relevant area of IST e.g. as NGL’s, NAGP, structuring market analytics.
• Must have relevant experience across trading and functions including structuring, market analytics, trade control, and physical asset optimization
• Must have exposure in an LNG specific analytics role
• 7-10 years energy market experience ideally in trading role
• University degree in economics, engineering, mathematics or finance
• Ability to dynamic environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Numeracy and the ability to develop an analytical approach to solving problems
• Effective negotiating skills and ability to analyse and make decisions
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
For more information or to apply for the role please use the Apply link or send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130