LNG Analyst : London
Clarksons has an exciting opportunity for an experienced LNG Analyst to join the LNG chartering/projects desk as well as working with Clarksons’ Market Analysis team in London. This will afford the opportunity to work in a team analysing shipping and commodities markets, as well as being exposed to the commercial side of the business.
Tasks will include:
- Maintaining key LNG databases and presentation slide packs that underpin the work of the Market Analysis team and the LNG commercial desk.
- Supporting senior team members in preparing presentations that are delivered to key clients
- Providing general assistance to the LNG commercial desk and Market Analysis team and brokers with a variety of ad-hoc analytical requests
- Interact with a wide range of internal and external clients
- Interact with other departments, provide market commentary to senior management and Equity Analysis team
- Working on the maintenance and development of various models and new products relating to international trade and the demand for shipping
The successful candidate will be:
- At least three years LNG or LPG/Tanker analysis experience
- Excellent/highly skilled in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proved experience presenting to clients/brokers
- Have a very strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Have an ability to resolve conflicting data
- Have excellent communication skills, being fluent in written and spoken English
We offer an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of teamwork, and the opportunity to play an important role in our growth.
More search results
New Business Manager (Permanent)
Sales Manager- France (Permanent)
Chartering Manager / Dry Bulk / Spain
Junior Consultant, Singapore
Halcyon Recruitment Ltd.
Vice President Technical and Nautical Operations …