Technical Superintendent Cruise (m/f) In Hamburg
In the course of the expansion of our cruise department we are seeking employees (m/f) for the role of:
Technical Superintendent Cruise (m/f) In Hamburg with practical experience in the Cruise industry
Education & Qualifications:
• B.S. degree in Mechanical, Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture or equivalent
• Experience in sailing as a senior rank engineer on cruise ships or alternatively a proven track record as technical Superintendent within the passenger ship sector
• Basic knowledge in MS Office
• Broad knowledge of industry related international rules and regulations as well as technical and operational requirements of modern cruise vessels. Experience with DP systems will be an advantage.
• Planning and monitoring dry docks, repair and retrofit projects • Excellent project management skills
• Advanced knowledge of Cruise industry subcontractors & suppliers • Strong budgeting experience and ability to closely supervise operating expenditure
• Team work and communication at all levels of organization and good leadership skills
• Good supervisory skills and attention to detail • Fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of other European languages is beneficial.
You can convince us with a high level of motivation, readiness for action, willingness to travel, flexibility and reliability. Hence we look forward to receiving your informative application and CV specifying your earliest possible date of entry by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We ensure absolute confidentiality.
More search results
New Business Manager (Permanent)
Sales Manager- France (Permanent)
Chartering Manager / Dry Bulk / Spain
Junior Consultant, Singapore
Halcyon Recruitment Ltd.
Vice President Technical and Nautical Operations …