Vessel Operator/Operations Manager - Dry Bulk Shipping - DENMARK
Oil Recruitment are working with a Dry Bulk Ship owner in Denmark to help them hire an Operations Manager.
SALARY - 50,000-70,000 EUR depending on experience.
- Post fixture
- Follow up and coordination of the ship’s route
- Calculating demurrage costs
- Follow up cargo insurance/claims
The right candidate should:
- Be a dynamic team player
- Write and speak English fluently
- Have basic computer skills
- Make priorities and react very fast to find the right and correct combinations
- Have minimum over 2 years Operations experience
- Ideally the candidate will have worked for a ship owner previoulsy.
- Handy/Supra experience ideally
- Good managerial skills
- Ship Operations experience and managerial experience
A full time contract with autonomy and an attractive remuneration package in line with your career developments.
Please send your CV through ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org for this excellent role.
NOTE - You must hold an EU passport or have the right to work in the EU for this requirement.