Chartering Manager - London Office
Epic Gas invites applications for the position of
CHARTERING MANAGER - LONDON OFFICE
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for marketing and business development.
- Monitor market conditions charter rates and Identify opportunities for spot and term charters.
- Develop marketing and chartering strategies to provide integrated services to meet clients’ requirements.
- Establish excellent working relationship with existing clients and build new client base.
- Develop, negotiate and work alongside Operations staffs to ensure timely and accurate execution of all contracts.
- Maintain complete records of trade flows, vessel positions, competitors, contract status and earnings.
- Provide monthly marketing reports and analysis to management, including voyage performance reviews, port charges and expenditures.
- Relevant degree/diploma with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ chartering experience, preferably in LPG/ tanker trades.
- Good market network and contacts with proven track-record in business development in the ship chartering business.
- Sound analytical skills, resourceful and outcome-driven and ability to work under tight timelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.epic-gas.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.