Branch Manager - Brazil
Faststream is the global leader in Shipping and Maritime recruitment. From our offices in UK, Singapore and U.S, we provide our clients with a complete partnership for permanent, contract and temporary staffing. For this requirement, Faststream has aligned with a worldwide leader in the Commodity Trading Industry (mainly marine fuels and petroleum products). We are searching for a Branch Manager to be based in Brazil.
Responsibilities for the Branch Manager will include but are not limited to:
- * Working closely with the CEO to oversee the development of new business to include account managing current clients.
* Manage the logistics/operations of commodity trading while obtaining credit limits
* Obtaining bunker quotations, negotiating with potential customers while winning the new business
* Delegating clear and concise accountabilities
* Oversight of employee reviews, keeping an open line of communication with both the Executive levels in the U.S. and Brazil.
Suitable candidates will have:
- * A proven record of successful management
* In depth understanding of oil/commodity trading and the services that come along with the process
* A personal successful track record of commodity (oil/fuels) trading
* A working knowledge of commodity distribution services
If you are looking to join one of World's largest resellers of marine fuels and put yourself in a position for career growth, don't hesitate to reach out to me for more details.
More search results
New Business Manager (Permanent)
Sales Manager- France (Permanent)
Chartering Manager / Dry Bulk / Spain
Junior Consultant, Singapore
Halcyon Recruitment Ltd.
Vice President Technical and Nautical Operations …