Supramax Dry Bulk Chartering Manager - Shanghai
Oil Recruitment are working with a global logistics company to help them hire a Dry Bulk Chartering Manager - Supramax.
- Be in charge of the chartering business development, make and implement the development plan
- Market Capesize/ Panamax/ Supramax vessels to charterers and brokers
- Forecasting and analyzing market conditions to optimize chartering opportunities
- Conclude vessel fixtures for maximum utilization and earnings
- Negotiate Contracts of affreight
- Develop new ship-owners and maintain relationship
- Has potential to develop new dry bulk accounts (steel mills, power stations, traders…)
- Work closely with global chartering, commercial and operation teams for market trends, pricing, ship operation, etc.
- Execute tasks assigned by line manager
- Bachelor degree or above
- 5+ years of working experience in dry bulk carrier operator
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Strong sales skills
- Proactive, creative, able to work under pressure
- Good English skills
- Good knowledge about Chartering business
- Good knowledge about international trade route
- Good knowledge of broker working model
- Good relationship-building ability
- Good knowledge on ship supply
- Good knowledge on marco-economy trends
NOTE: Candidates from a broking background will be considered. Ideally the candidates will be able to speak Chinese.
Please send your CV through ASAP to email@example.com to be considered.