Marine Lead Electrical & Automation Engineer
Our client is looking for a Lead Engineer: Electrical & Automation for their Marine & Ports unit.
- Safety, quality, overseeing of team, commercial relationship within the Propulsion Products Services Technical team.
- Working closely with Service Sales, R&D, and Engineering, as well as cooperate with Project and Site Managers and other stakeholders.
- Accountable for electrical & automation engineering, scheduling, project related site support and site visits when needed.
- B.S. or M.Sc Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience using engineering tools (ePlan, Panel Builder, Control Builder, AutoCAD, NX, Team Center, SAP)
- 3 - 4 years' experience with engineering, planning and developing service projects.
- Experience in ship operations, construction, naval architecture or shipyard repair
- Previous work experience in system and/or project business is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in Finnish and English.
- Pre-existing EU work visa.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS
More search results
New Business Manager (Permanent)
Sales Manager- France (Permanent)
Chartering Manager / Dry Bulk / Spain
Junior Consultant, Singapore
Halcyon Recruitment Ltd.
Vice President Technical and Nautical Operations …