Our client, a large container ship-owning company, is looking for an experienced vessel planner to join their office. The office is in an ideal setting with a small team of dynamic professionals.
Ideally you will have:
- Bachelor's degree from a Maritime Academy
- 2+ years' experience with vessel / stowage planning - container experience preferred
- Knowledge of terminals and vessel operations required
- Conversant with stability, dangerous goods, CFR and USCG regs required
- French required - Bi-lingual English is a plus
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS
More search results
New Business Manager (Permanent)
Sales Manager- France (Permanent)
Chartering Manager / Dry Bulk / Spain
Junior Consultant, Singapore
Halcyon Recruitment Ltd.
Vice President Technical and Nautical Operations …