Sales Engineer - East & S.E.Asia
Sales Engineer - HK/China/Singapore
Our client is a leading international supplier of ship repair and maintenance services who also provide upstream and industrial engineering support to clients.
Due to growth they are hiring for Sales Engineers to continue to support their expansion.
- To be considered, you are likely to be already operating in a similar techno-commercial role with budget and sales-performance responsibility.
- You are likely to be an ex-seagoing marine engineer (sailing as 2E as a minimum) with previous experience in the role of Superintendent.
- Prior experience with the management and operations of steam ships is highly advantageous.
- You will be a confident communicator who is able to negotiate deals, influence others and win their trust.
- You will be directly responsible for efficiently responding to customer enquiries, providing quotes and scrutinizing tenders / work packages.
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated individual with strong commercial / sales acumen and deep marine engineering knowledge.
This is an immediate requirement so please get in touch now to learn more.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS
More search results
New Business Manager (Permanent)
Sales Manager- France (Permanent)
Chartering Manager / Dry Bulk / Spain
Junior Consultant, Singapore
Halcyon Recruitment Ltd.
Vice President Technical and Nautical Operations …