Technical Superintendent - Belgium
Due to fleet expansion, our client is seeking to add a number of Technical Superintendents to their team. In this role you will be stationed in different locations worldwide on rotational basis.
As a technical superintendent you will manage the safe and profitable operations of the fleet assigned to you. Normally a fleet of 2-3 vessels. You will be responsible for the coordination of maintenance and repair of the fleet and follow-up on the docking of dredgers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- MSc Industrial, Marine or Civil engineering, or the equivalent by experience. (Sailed to Chief Engineer on coastal or dredging vessels.
- Have a strong understanding of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems with experience on complex systems.
- Experience with dredging equipment.
- Be able to speak English fluently; other languages are an advantage.
- Be able to manage a team.
- Be able to work independently.
- Available to work on one of the overseas sites for extended periods of time.
In return for the above, you will be offered a generous base salary, private healthcare, insurance, a company car, potential for development, paid holiday and the chance to work with an excellent employer.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS