Dry Bulk Operator UK / (F) (M/F)
Located in Luxembourg or Singapore
The group CLdN is a Luxembourg based, multimodal transportation and logistic group that operates dry bulk carriers (deep sea) and ferries (short sea), terminals as well as trailers and containers.
CLdN Cobelfret SA and CLdN Cobelfret Pte are well established shipping companies in the dry bulk market with offices in Luxemburg and Singapore. Worldwide they operate a time-chartered and owned fleet of about 40 vessels ranging from handysizes to capesizes.
For our operations department in Luxemburg and Singapore, we are looking for an experienced Dry Bulk Operator (M/F).
Within this function, your main objective will be to ensure the smooth and efficient running and performance of each shipment. Therefore, you will:
- be involved in all day-to-day operational aspects related to the time and voyage of chartered vessels;
- closely monitor and coordinate the operations of our vessels;
- constantly liaise with all parties involved (master, owners, agents, charterers, brokers, …);
- be responsible for the freight and lay time calculations and handle any possible claims.
- You have a significant experience of minimum 3 to 5 years in a similar function in the operations department of a dry bulk shipping company
- A previous sailing experience would be considered as an advantage;
- You hold a relevant degree or diploma, ideally in Nautical Sciences;
- You are fluent in English. Any additional language is an advantage;
- For our Singapore office, you are a Singapore citizen or a permanent resident;
- You are client oriented, have good communication skills and are a good team player;
- You have the ability to make decisions under pressure as well as demonstrate excellent reasoning and analytical skills;
- You are flexible, accurate and reliable.
CLdN offers an interesting position in a dynamic and international company.
If you are interested, please send your resume and letter of application via the "Apply" button with reference “Dry Bulk Operator”.