Technical Superintendent: LNG - UK
This is a terrific opportunity for an experienced marine engineer with an LNG background.
Our client is recruiting an experienced maritime professional to manage the technical activities for its fleet of Gas carriers. The individual will be engaged in the following activities:
- Work with business development functions in a technical capacity to evaluate new opportunities
- Provide technical support to the vessel operating teams
- Monitor performance of vessels in line with contractual obligations
- Manage stock to ensure cost effective and safe vessel operations
- Provide ongoing reviews of maintenance and dry docking
The successful candidate will posses the following:
- Experience in technical operations, particularly LNG operations
- Will have sailed as an engineer on LNG vessels
- Will have good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Will have a customer-oriented focus and good presentation skills
In return the successful candidate can expect a competitive salary and benefits package.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS