LNG Technical Superintendent - Norway
LNG Technical Superintendent (Oslo)
As a result of expansion our client is hiring for a Technical Superintendent to join their successful LNG team.
- Manage the day-to-day technical operation and performance of assigned vessels.
- Ensure that all applicable standards to safety, quality, efficiency and environmental performance are met.
- Full budgetary management and cost control to meet and exceed performance goals and operational KPI’s.
- Evaluate and improve vessel performance. Identify and propose areas for improvement
- Ensure compliance with statutory, class and other third-party requirements.
- Supervise repairs and modifications.
- Manage all phases of the dry-docking process from initial planning to completion.
- Actively contribute to improved learning transfer across the fleets.
- Visit assigned vessels regularly.
- Conduct appraisals of on board ship management team.
- Experience as Technical Superintendent or in a similar role with a minimum 5 years relevant work experience in a shore-based role.
- LNG shipping industry experience.
- Operational management experience of DFDE or ME-Gi/XDF vessels is advantageous.
- BSc / MSc in Marine engineering and / or seatime as Master / Chief Engineer / 2nd Engineer.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
Candidates MUST possess the immediate right to live and work in the European Economic Area (EEA).
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS
MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS