Vessel Manager: Dry Bulk - Singapore
Vessel Manager (Dry Bulk), Singapore
Reporting directly into the Fleet Manager our client is hiring for a newly created Vessel Manager position to be based in their busy Singapore head office.
As Vessel Manager you will take full operational responsibility for your assigned vessels focussing on delivering first-class technical and commercial performance.
- Ensure best-in-class safety performance at all times.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and oversee corrective measures needed.
- Promote effective ship/shore communication and relationship.
- Oversee all necessary procurement activity for related goods and services.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge.
- Analyse and report on data to improve operational performance.
- Work closely with commercial counter-parts to ensure effective performance against contracts.
- Plan and uphold full P&L responsibility for assigned vessel through effective planning and cost-control measures.
- The ideal candidate will hold a Class 1 (Engine) CoC with proven experience in shore-based dry bulk vessel operations.
- Applications from candidates with related, appropriate qualifications and proven experience dry bulk fleet operations (shore-based) will also be considered.
- English language skills are essential.
- Chinese language skills are highly desirable.
To discuss your application in confidence contact Flagship now.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS
MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS