Bunker Trader - Greece
Bunker Trader (Athens)
Our client is one of the most progressive players within the global physical bunker supply and trading market with a unique model and competitive advantage in this highly competitive marketplace. Owing to continued growth they are hiring for an experienced Bunker Trader to develop both new customers and enhance existing client relationships to join their highly successful team based in Athens.
- Conduct market research to identify prospective new customers and opportunities to win new business.
- Marketing to and bunker procurement for 3rd party customers.
- Optimise vessel / voyage planning for port calls and bunkering.
- Managing bunkers for your owned/operated fleet.
- Daily Liaison with existing 3rd party customers and suppliers.
- Maintain and improve the Bunker trading platform.
- To be considered candidates MUST possess the immediate right to live and work in the European Economic Area.
- You will possess a proven sales track record and ability to develop both new and existing business.
- You are likely to have ideally 2 years (+/-) experience within a similar role within the domestic Greek bunker market.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are able to bring business relationships and opportunities with them from the outset.
- Cross-over experience gained within an operational or chartering role is advantageous but not essential.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS
MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS
More search results
Deputy Head of Crew, London
Halcyon Recruitment Ltd.
Compliance Auditor Technical Department
Epic Ship Management Pte. Ltd
Technical Superintendent - Cruise (Permanent)
Technical Superintendent - Cruise - German Speaki…
Cruise Shore Excursions Manager - Shorebased - Ge…