Events & Exhibitions Manager: Marine - UK
This is an exciting position with an innovative engine manufacturer that is going to make a big impact on global markets with a exciting new technology. They are looking for an experienced Events & Exhibition Manager to work in their new offices located on the south coast.
This role requires someone with excellent communication skills who can use their own initiative and who is also happy to work autonomously. This company has a busy calendar of industry events and exhibitions and requires an organised person to take on the responsibilities of event management both nationally and internationally to market its product to best advantage.
Responsibilities and Duties;
- Project management from creative design brief through to delivery for all industry events and exhibitions (conferences, seminars, company training sessions and product launches) including management of any third-party services
- On-site contact and management throughout all events
- Procurement and cost negotiations of venues for events (where necessary) and securing accommodation for company attendees
- Collaboration with Global Marketing Manager to devise and create best marketing approach
- Working with the marketing team to promote events through digital communications and advertising
- Planning and monitoring event annual budget with the assistance of the Global Marketing Manager
- Management of internal communications/event updates with the support of the Marketing Assistant
- Post-event report analysis with assistance from the Marketing Team
- 2-3 years' experience of events management
- Event marketing experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment, both within a team and independently
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with attention to grammatical detail
- Full driving licence
- UK/EU Passport holder
- Must be able to travel internationally
- Experience within the marine industry is a bonus
In return you can expect an exciting development environment working with a product that is going to have a major impact on its markets and a good salary and commission structure.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS
More search results
Dry cargo chartering brokers
International Cooperation of Shipbrokers Aps
Marine Operations Manager (Tanker/Dry), London
Halcyon Recruitment Ltd.
Pareto Shipbrokers Ltd.
Technical Superintendent - Cruise
Country Sales Manager (Liner Sector), Thailand
Halcyon Recruitment Ltd.